This job is no longer available
Directorate Head of Nursing
Unscheduled Care Directorate, Swindon, Wiltshire
Band: 8C Salary Range: £54,454 - £67,134
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week plus Trust Managers On call
An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of Directorate Head of Nursing post in the Unscheduled Care Directorate.
This is a challenging role with a significant level of responsibility requiring both strategic and operational competence in a Directorate that has a very strong nursing presence.
You must be able to;
- Demonstrate strong leadership and experience of leading change.
- Deliver high quality nursing services across the Directorate.
- Ensure continuous improvements in patient outcomes; that safety, effectiveness andexperience of their care is the top priority.
- Support the delivery of the Trust agenda and objectives.
- Work closely with the Associate Medical Director, General Manager, Directorate
- Managers, Matrons, Clinical Leads and colleagues from all disciplines
Work collaboratively with external partnerships at senior management levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Chris Grist, General Manager, Unscheduled Care, on 01793 605279 or email email@example.com
Before making your application, please take time to read the full job description and person specification. If you believe you have the experience and ability we seek, then please apply online via http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=913048155
Closing Date: 22nd March 2013
Interview Date: TBC