This job is no longer available
Clinical Services Manager - £45,000 - £50,000, North London
PULSE is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading group of specialist eye hospitals, operating from six locations in the UK as well as some locations in Europe. All UK hospitals are supported by dedicated optometrists and healthcare technicians and over 60 consultant level ophthalmic surgeons who provide a wide range of procedures including Clarivu (permanent lens replacement), laser vision correction, cataract removal, glaucoma, AMD and cosmetic procedures.
Our client is looking to recruit a Clinical Services Manager for their new London hospital to support the Hospital Manager and be responsible for the management, growth and development of a multi-disciplined clinical team. The successful candidate will have a “hands on approach” to management, as the manager will be expected to work clinically amongst their team. They will also be motivational, enthusiastic, customer focused and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Scrub or Ophthalmic Nurse and will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills. They will also ideally have private healthcare experience.
The post holder will also be responsible for:
· Ensuring excellent patient centred care is delivered at all times in-line with regulatory body’s and CQC outcome requirements
· Ongoing review of clinical policies/procedures and care pathways
· Ensuring the patient experiences a professional and seamless patient journey
· Recruitment/Retention and ongoing management of a nursing team
· Effective utilisation of resources
· Taking the lead on clinical education and training and to provide an environment that is conducive for learning to enhance staff development.
This is an exciting time, as the successful candidate will be joining a new venture and so will be integral in delivery of the clinical services and the future success of the hospital.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB check.
So if you are looking for a new opportunity please do contact Jo today to find out more, 020 7959 1019 0r email firstname.lastname@example.org