This job is no longer available
Home Manager – Bupa Care Homes
Aston Court Nursing and Residential Home
About the role
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to our residents
- You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich our resident’s lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand as a trusted healthcare partner with key audiences including Local Authority and Primary Care Trust commissioners
- As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we’re looking for
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise, plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification
- You will have a level one Registered Nurse qualification together with previous experience of seeing organisations through periods of change management
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you’ll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What’s in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Annual bonus – up to 20% of salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
About the home
Located in the pleasant village of Little Aston, Aston Court is a modern, purpose-built care home, set within beautiful parkland, and conveniently located just four miles from Sutton Coldfield. The home has been awarded the highest rating of ‘excellent’ by the Quality Care Commission. At Aston Court, we offer exceptional care that is tailored to individual needs. This includes long-term residential, nursing, convalescence and palliative care. We also offer respite.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.