This job is no longer available
We are looking for motivated, experienced and newly qualified RMNs to join our dynamic and skilled team at Heatherwood Court Hospital, near Cardiff. Your role will be to work therapeutically to support our patients with personality disorder, serious and enduring mental illness, and substance abuse. All of our patients are detained under the Mental Health Act and many have had contact with the Criminal Justice System.
Living close to Cardiff, a vibrant Capital City, teaming with life, also brings you lots of benefits, with excellent shopping and entertainment. It really is just an all round great place to live!
Why don’t you find out how you can make a difference in a service that provides real outcomes for its patients, whilst supporting you to grow and develop in an independent organisation that has career opportunities.
If you feel that you can thrive in this challenging and rewarding environment and would like to join our team at Heatherwood Court Hospital, then please call Emily in our HR Team for a chat today on (029) 2039 4410.
- A competitive salary versus NHS
- A great range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme, long service bonus days, overtime bonuses, childcare voucher scheme, life assurance, employee discount scheme and continuous training
- Flexible opportunities to progress your skills and career
- Nurse Competency Framework linked to pay
- Preceptorship Programme for newly qualified nurses
If you can make a difference to the lives of other people, visit www.lshealthcare.co.uk/careers for more information about this job, other vacancies and Ludlow Street Healthcare