This job is no longer available
Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for a new and exciting role?
Precedo Healthcare is a Framework and CQC Agency that supplies professional Nursing and Healthcare staffing services to Nursing and Care Institutions and Authorities throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
We are renowned for supplying the highest calibre of staffing, fantastic customer service and we see all our staff as individuals and work closely with you to meet your needs.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, flexible Healthcare Assistants to work on a temporary/agency basis. We can offer work to anyone looking for full time or part time work.
You will receive a variety of benefits including:
- Free mandatory training
- Flexible working patterns to suit you
- Free specialist training, specific to your job role and sector
- Free uniform
- Bonus payments for referring other workers to Precedo
- 24/7 access to a team of experienced consultants and recruitment specialists
- A quick and hassle free joining process
Plus much more!
Suitable candidates will:
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to multi- task and adapt to different working environments
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ideally have a NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Must have at least 6 months experience in a similar setting
- Be able to provide details of at least 2 employment references including most recent or current employer
- Be self motivated, driven and of a caring nature
- Be committed to delivering excellence in care
Please note that as part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.
Precedo Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering high quality care and service delivery.
Please note - If you are not contacted within 7 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for Agency Work? If you refer them to Precedo Healthcare you could earn yourself up to £150 in high street vouchers. Contact The Dronfield Office on 01246 299700 to find out more.