This job is no longer available
Precedo Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Band 5 Nurse’s to join our ever expanding team. As a Band 5 Nurse you will be expected to work around the Mansfield area providing care for patients in a hospital ward environment. All candidates who apply must be of a caring nature, motivated, and committed to helping others.
You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing staff, providing high standards of care to patients in a variety of hospital wards and settings.
Candidates who apply will have to be willing to travel; for candidates who do not have their own transportation you will need to be familiar with the public transport networks and be willing to travel in the Mansfield area.
The successful candidate is expected to:
• Have experience working as a Band 5 Nurse, with the minimum experience of 6 months
• Have the confidence to deliver a high standard of quality care
• Provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide details of 2 clinical references from an acute healthcare setting, one must either be from you previous employer/present employer
• Be able to provide Occupational Health documents for HepB, TB, and MMR
As a part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.
Whilst working for Precedo Healthcare you will receive a variety of benefits including:
• Free Mandatory Training
• Excellent competitive pay rates
• Experienced Consultants and easy joining process
Plus much more…
Precedo Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to delivering high quality care and service delivery.
Please contact Linda Worboys, or Georgie Denman on 01623 272023 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that if you are not contacted within 7 days of submitting your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.