This job is no longer available
Scrub Practitioner - Surrey - Full Time - Permanent - £23,000 - £28,000
Set in tranquil, wooded surroundings, this hospital, part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for an experienced Scrub Practitioner to join this busy theatre team in Surrey to work across a variety of elective procedures.
This role will involve scrubbing for complex orthopaedic procedures and laparotomies as well as other procedures.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Scrubbing for a variety of procedures including orthopaedics and laparotomies
- Assisting with the overall smooth running of theatres
- Supporting junior members of the team
The successful candidate will be
- Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualified
- NMC or HPC PIN registered
- Experienced working in scrub for orthopaedics ideally
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
The salary for this position is £23,000 - £28,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time 37.5 hours/ week.
This role is based in Surrey and is commutable from Leatherhead, Reigate, Central London, Sutton, Croydon, Sunbury, Woking, Crawley, Guildford and Dorking. There is parking available on site.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at Medicor-Global on 02392 322 370 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.