Meridian Health are proud to be a supplier to all care settings including the NHS. We are currently looking to recruit RMN nurses, to work within the Bristol, Bath, Weston and Gloucestershire area, either part/full time hours.
WHY WORK FOR MERIDIAN?
Meridian has been supplying temporary and permanent staffing solutions to a wide variety of sectors throughout the UK since 1989. The experience the company has gained over the years has ensured we remain high on the leading recruitment agencies list in the UK.
Meridian Health have offices based throughout the UK and have successfully bid for a large number of national and local contracts, and have seen year on year growth in this sector, giving you the peace of mind that we know what we are doing. The team we have in place are from healthcare backgrounds, many of them having worked in clinical areas in both the public and private sectors.
ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A MERIDIAN NURSE
Meridian Health are dedicated to providing the best recruitment solutions for our candidates as well as our clients.
You will also
- Receive good rates of pay
- Have the flexibility to work shifts based around your free time and home life
- Be supported with professional development and training requirements
- We able to access a variety of different work placements
- Be entitled to join our refer a friend bonus scheme
- Have a dedicated consultant take you through the recruitment process and beyond
Do you have any questions, or want to talk to one of the team about what it means to be a Meridian nurse?
Do you want to know what we have available in your area?
Charlotte Huxtable on 0117 906 5816 or send your CV and contact details to email@example.com and we will call you back.