Our client is a highly regarded group of Nursing Homes, Specialist Rehab Units and Independent Hospitals. One of their Homes is a purpose built 50 bedded dual registered Home which provides excellent care via its nurses and trained support workers to both older and younger adults with Physical Disabilities. It is situated in the picturesque village of Glossop in the High Peaks.
Vacancies currently exist for experienced Registered Nurses with up to date clinical skills to join their established and professional care team for days or nights. A competitive rate of pay is on offer commensurate with these important positions within this highly regarded group.
Job Duties for Registered General Nurse (RGN):
* Registered Nurse (RGN) will be responsible for administration of medication
* Supervision of Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants
* Writing and updating care plans
* Review and audit of care plans and risk assessments
* General nursing care such as wound dressing and personal care
The successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) must have:
* A relevant Nursing qualification
* Valid NMC PIN
* A proven clinical track record
* Knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with care of the elderly
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* A strong customer focus
* A flexible approach to working hours