Peripatetic Home Manager - Glasgow
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to represent a large care provider in sourcing a Peripatetic Home Manager for a newly created opportunity, covering a variety of nursing homes throughout the Glasgow area.
As an established provider of care services, my client is well resourced and offers excellent training and development opportunities to progress and grow with the organisation. Having grown steadily over previous years, my client now operates a number of homes throughout the South East England area.
As a Peripatetic Manager you will work with the operations team to manage homes which maybe without a permanent manager, or where an existing manager requires support. You will provide strong and professional leadership to assure the highest standards of resident care.
So what do you need in order to be considered:-
- Maintain sound working relationships and engagement with residents and their families, regulators and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure systematic and individualised approach to resident care.
- Assume accountability for the home and liaise with all department heads to ensure high standards of service are delivered in all areas.
- Lead the implementation of the service improvements identified in line with Company and Local Government policy and evaluate the outcomes
- Conduct Business Reviews and deliver training and coaching to staff, particularly where immediate improvement is required.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy - utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- You will be nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) with full up to date membership with the NMC - essential
- You will have Home Management experience - essential
- You will have trouble-shooting/crisis management experience - desirable
As reward for your hard work and dedication, my client is looking at an annual salary of £41,915 plus bonus and other benefits.
For further information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection LTD on 01206 848448 or email across your CV.