This job is no longer available
Precedo Healthcare is currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced Band 2 Healthcare Assistants to join our ever expanding team, to work in various hospital trusts in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding area.
You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing high standards of care to patients in a variety of hospital settings and wards.
Candidates would preferably drive or be comfortable and familiar with public transport networks, and be willing to travel in and around the area.
The successful candidate will be of a caring nature, motivated and committed to helping others, and must be able to provide the following skills and experience:
- Have at least 6 months experience working in an acute setting
- Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Have the ability to adapt to different working environments
- Be reliable, hardworking and flexible
- At times able to work on short notice availability
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide details of 2 clinical references from an acute healthcare placements and one from your personal tutor
- Be able to provide Occupational Health documents for HepB, TB and MMR
As part of the recruitment process you will also be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.
Working for PRECEDO healthcare you will receive a variety of benefits including:
- Excellent, competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs and fit around your diary
- Free Mandatory Training
- Experienced Consultants and an easy joining process
Plus much more...
Precedo Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to delivering high quality care and service delivery.
Please contact Linda Worboys, Stuart Easton or Georgie Denman on 01623 272023 or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - If you are not contacted within 7 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.