Theatre Practitioner (Operating Department Practitioner/RCN)
We are looking for enthusiastic ODPs and nurses with Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and/Endoscopy experience to support our nursing teams in delivering extraordinary standards of care and practice in a multi speciality environment.
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will possess:
· The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
· The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
· Team leadership skills
· The ability to work to tight deadlines
In return for your commitment and professionalism, we offer an attractive benefits package:
- Great educational support and career opportunities
- Caring and supportive work environment
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- Modern facilities in easy to access locations
- Flexible working arrangements
Our Theatre departments cover a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics.
You must be NMC (UK) or HCPC registered and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience with the ability to work under pressure.
For further information about which of our facilities have current vacancies please go to:
www/ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers and apply on-line
.All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.