This job is no longer available
Geneva Health are currently recruiting for a number of Clinical/Medical position to work at King Faisal Specialist and Research Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. If you are looking for an opportunity of a lifetime - professionally and personally and are willing to travel look no further. The Hospital offers great benefits and a fantastic package for the right candidate.
Location: King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Position: Numerous vacancies available (Please see below)
Package: High tax-free salary, great benefits and rewarding career progression
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research centre provides the highest level of specialised healthcare in an integrated educational and research setting.
Program Director - Care Coordination
Program Director - Nursing Recruitment
Head Nurse - Hemodialysis
Head Nurse - Care Coordination
Advanced Practice Nurse - Medical Genetics
Advanced Practice Nurse - Colorectal/Stoma Therapy
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Colorectal/Stoma Therapy
A generous benefit package enables you to advance your financial situation in a very positive way!!
Take a few moments to consider the following :
* Financial - A tax free salary. This provides the opportunity to save a significant amount of your monthly salary.
* Housing - Provided free to all employees. All units are fully furnished, and domestic appliances as well as kitchenware, bedding and a television are also provided. You do not pay utility bills or maintenance charges while living in hospital provided accommodation.
* Relocation Allowance - A relocation allowance is offered to all new international employees.
* Leave Time - You are entitled to 54 vacation days per year.
* Airline Ticket -You will be entitled to both initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin.
* National and International Travel
* On Site Recreational Facilities - All hospital housing compounds have a swimming pool plus modern well-equipped gymnasiums. Amongst other facilities
* Medical Coverage
* Emergency/Compassionate Leave - In the case of an emergency at home, every effort will be made to grant a staff member's request for emergency leave.
* Living in Riyadh - Living in Riyadh, the cosmopolitan capital city of Saudi Arabia , offers our nursing staff numerous opportunities. This city offers plenty to do for everyone from the `not so active' to the 'active'!
* Shopping - With some of the best shopping malls in the world you have lots your UK brands at your door step.
* Restaurants - Riyadh has a plentiful supply of high quality restaurants to choose from in addition to many of the chains you are use to seeing on a UK high street
* Enjoying the outdoors - During the cooler weather and indeed at any time during the year there are plenty of outdoor activities available.
REGISTRATION & IMMIGRATION
Due to the contracts we hold with this hospital group we are only able to progress candidates who are traveling on a UK passport, and who have completed either a Bachelor, Post grad, PhD or equivalent studies (Medical) in the UK. If you have not completed your training you must have completed some formal post graduate study in the UK.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact David on 0207 025 0090 or email an updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com