This job is no longer available
Chase Medical has an opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work in a GP Practice in North West London.
This is a permanent position, working around 22 hours initially, with the possibility of additional hours in the future.
Chase Medical also has high volumes of locum work throughout London so you can easily work additional hours on a locum basis if you wish.
Experience in Chronic Heart Disease, Immunising vulnerable adults and Family Planning is desirable but not essential as the practice is open to training up the right candidate.
The successful Practice Nurse would receive a competitive, band 6 salary, dependent on experience.
Chase Medical is a specialist agency of Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. Joining us comes with the following benefits:
- Work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Quick and easy joining service and a friendly agency team.
- No minimum number of shifts to work when you locum with Chase Medical
- Great pay rates available for locum work – £25 to £40 per hour including holiday pay
If you are interested in this position then please get in touch today!
Call us on 0114 2757421 and ask for Kaeli.
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Know someone else who might be interested? Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work. Rewards are available for all successful referrals.