Vacancy for a Nurse Practitioner in Ipswich
Chase Medical is currently recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner for a position in a GP Practice.
This is a temporary position, working 4 days per week for a 3 month period. Shift pattern is flexible but Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays is preferable.
This fantastic opportunity requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner/ Prescriber.
The successful Nurse Practitioner would receive 6 weeks holiday, pro rata. The Practice has onsite parking available.
Chase Medical is a specialist agency of Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses. Joining us comes with the following benefits:
- Work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Quick and easy joining service and a friendly agency team.
- No minimum number of shifts to work when you locum with Chase Medical
- Great pay rates available for locum work – £32 to £55 per hour including holiday pay
If you are interested in this position then please get in touch today!
Call us on 0114 2757421 and ask for Kaeli.
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Know someone else who might be interested? Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work. Rewards are available for all successful referrals.