This job is no longer available
Ambition24hours has been established for over 11 years and supplies PCT’s; Councils; NHS Trusts; Nursing & Residential homes throughout the UK. We pride ourselves in competitive pay rates; our years of experience and expertise in the medical recruitment industry.
Hospital Nurses – Staff Nurse - RGN
To work within the nursing and multi-professional team to ensure a high standard of care to a defined patient group.
- Works within other nursing departments if required.
- Utilise appropriate risk assessment tools in order to identify actual and potential risk and report the outcome to the Line Manager.
- Uses own initiative and acts independently within the bounds of existing knowledge and skills.
Able to do Venepunctures and cannulations
Able to do IV’s
Requirements to be considered for this position:
Has more than 12 months experience working in an Acute Hospital
Demonstrates sound judgement in assessing the emotional and physical care of the patient in a holistic manner.
Evidence of team working skills with ability to work using own initiative.
Effective listening and interpersonal skills.
Time management skills.
- Honest, reliable and flexible
- Good communication skills
- You must be professional
Working for our agency is beneficial because you manage who own time. Ambition 24 Hours operates 24 hours a day, which means you can contact a consultant anytime of the day or night. Our agency appreciates your qualification and experience in the health care field and as such understands the importance of quality pay rate for quality staffing.