This job is no longer available
Registered General Nurses - RGN Rate of pay per hour £22.55 up to £36.69
- Nurses are responsible for the care for all the patients assigned to them.
- Monitor vital signs, pass medications, change dressings, check the status of wounds, attend patient care-plan meetings, oversee nurse aides or HCA's, administer enemas and start intravenous (IV) medications and fluids. They may also counsel families.
A typical day involves keeping records, this information must be recorded properly and the reports filed according to facility guidelines.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. The ability to foster good relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
3. A professional, competent and confident manner in all situations.
4. Up to date with current best practice in all areas of clinical care.
5. A Registered General Nurse who has previously worked in this environment with older people
6. Current NMC PIN number
Working for our agency is beneficial because you manage who own time. Ambition 24 Hours operates 24 hours a day, which means you can contact a consultant anytime of the day or night. Our agency appreciates your qualification and experience in the health care field and as such understands the importance of quality pay rate for quality staffing.