Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
London Deanery is managing the recruitment for those wanting to enter into a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing profession and those wishing to return to practice as a Health Visitor.
We will be recruiting to the following disciplines:
• Student Health Visitor
• Health Visitor- Return to Practice
• Student School Nurse
• Student District Nurse
The 2013 Recruitment dates are as follows:
11 January 2013 at 12.00 noon (UK local time)
20 February 2013 at 12.00 noon (UK local time)
Training can take one year full-time, two years part-time or three to six months on the HV return to practice course. It entails studying at a university while also working as part of a specialist community public heath nursing team
within an NHS Trust. This allows you to put theory into practice and develop the skills that you need in order to take on this important role.
Those joining the programme will receive a funded university education and salary support provided by a NHS organisation in London.
Benefi ts of the programme:
• Funded university education
• Hands-on training within an NHS organisation
• Choice of London NHS organisations
• Salary paid while training
• Qualifi cation at degree level
• NMC registration as a health visitor/school nurse/ district nurse
• Support in fi nding a training place.
For further information regarding the recruitment process and how to apply, please click on the ‘apply now’ button