This job is no longer available
What is this Advert about?
Precedo Healthcare Services are actively seeking an experienced Band 5 Registered General Nurse to create a positive difference and to enhance your career prospects. You will be working within general medical or surgical wards within an NHS hospital in Derbyshire.
Your future position
The role we have available will easily allow you the opportunity to provide support and personal care in a sincere and trusting manner for those that need it and who will genuinely appreciate your professionalism. You should be competent in the following;
- Assessments, planning and implementation of care programmes
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Effective communication skills (written, non-verbal & verbal)
- Able to function effectively as a team member
- Self-motivated, uses own initiative and will make decision
- Able to prioritise workload (self and others), delegate tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to supervise and train junior staff
- Time management and effective delegation skills
- IT skills
- Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Maintains clear and accurate records of assessments made, nursing care and treatment delivered and how effective these have been
- Recording an ECG
- Basic life support
- Wound Care
Precedo Healthcare Services are a healthcare agency which means that as a team we work around you to meet your needs. It also means that you will be able to gain experience in fresh and diverse environments.
Our ideal candidate includes
- Experience in a general medical or surgical ward
- 6 months proven experience within the last 18 months
- Two clinical references from your most recent and previous employer
- Access to own transport which is desirable but not essential
- Able to communicate effectively with the team
- Flexible and happy to travel throughout the area
Please note that our dedicated recruitment team do in depth checks to ensure we provide the highest quality candidates. This will include you being referenced, enhance CRB checked, interviewed and trained to a minimum high standard.
Enhanced CRB disclosure costs to be met by the applicant.
The rate of pay for this role is a minimum of £13.86 to £22.18 per hour dependant on shift patterns. The role is permanent but hours will vary from week to week.
Interested candidates should call 01246 299700 and ask for Adam or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to begin their application.