This job is no longer available
Registered General Nurse – RGN Part time days (nursing home)
The Registered General Nurse - RGN will be expected to work shifts. Shift patterns will be a mixture of early’s and late’s, with the early shift starting at 8:00 am and the late shift starting at 2:00 pm.
Tasks to be performed by the Registered General Nurse - RGN
- The RGN will assist with the assessment of nursing care needs.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating individual care / treatment plans
- Conducting risk assessments
- Maintaining the safe custody, administration, dispensing and storage of medication
Requirements to be considered for the Registered General Nurse – RGN position
- You must have an up to date NMC PIN
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent time management
- Caring and compassionate
- Honest, reliable and flexible
- Good communication skills
- You must be professional
RGN position is between £ 20.23 and £ 28.00 per hour depending on days. The right candidate will also benefit from work elsewhere depending on availability.
The successful Registered General Nurse – RGN will need to undergo an enhanced CRB check.