The East Midlands Centre for Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation provides a specialist service for men and women over the age of 18 with a brain injury who present with behaviours that impede their ability to rehabilitate. The centre provides specialised neuropsychiatric and psychological assessment, positive and consistent approaches to behaviour management and cognitive rehabilitation.
- Manage the operational delivery of all services, setting the highest standards for quality and performance, whilst remaining in an active” hands on role” in the day to day running of the home.
- Deliver the service in accordance with the regulatory requirements and company standards, policies and procedures
- Ensuring the achievement of budgets and other financial/ KPI targets.
- Lead service development and strategic projects to achieve improvements in service activity and outcomes.
· Applicants should have considerable acquired brain injury experience and have a Registered Nurse, Social Worker or Registered Managers Award or other appropriate professional qualification
· Highly organised and effective communicator, skilled in leading and collaborating with others.
· To be commercially aware and a strategic thinker, to fully appreciate the need for effective budgeting, cost control and income generation and ability to recognise business opportunities
· An understanding of Care Quality Commission requirements and commissioning agency expectations relating to the service.
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holdidays
* Company Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Death in Service
* Child Care Vouchers