Nurse Team Leader
Bayt Abdullah Children’s Hospice, the first children’s hospice in the Middle East, is seeking a full time Nurse Team Leader (4 vacant positions) who are expected to be part of the senior clinical nursing team within an multidisciplinary team supporting, working alongside junior nurses using advanced skills to demonstrate senior nurse competency in the field of Paediatric Palliative Care reflecting the highest standards of care for children, young people and their families. The Nurse Team Leader will provide clinical leadership supported by the Head of Care to the nursing team working at BACCH. The applicant should meet the below requirements:
- High school certificate.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Total of 7 year of experience in Paediatrics.
- At least 3 years’ experience at Senior Staff Nurse Level.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in paediatric palliative care
- Preferable minimum 3 years of experience in oncology, neurology or PICU.
- Proven experience of leading and managing nursing team.
- Knowledge of Clinical Governance and Audit involvement.
- Experience in applying infection control, risk and governance, staff rota management and advanced practice application.
- Successful candidates should have excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively within an interdisciplinary team.
- Cultural change oriented person and strong collaborative skills.
- Ability to prepare action plans, and small projects plan and monitor its implementation.
Monthly Pay scale starts from USD 3,500 tax free, in addition to other benefits based on BACCH’s grading structure.
Interested applicants should apply and send their CVs directly by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button
(Please Quote the Reference Number)
Further information and detailed job description can be obtained from HR Dept.
Bayt Abdullah Children’s Hospice, Kuwait or visit www.bacch.org
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2013