This job is no longer available
Endoscopy Senior Staff Nurse - London
HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with a leading private hospital in Central London to recruit an experienced Senior Staff Nurse to work in their Endoscopy Unit.
This is a busy unit and you will need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse. The post-holder will also take charge of the ward in the absence of senior staff.
• Deputise in the absence of senior staff
• Ability to teach junior staff and develop self and others
• Ability to care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures and provide technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Provide excellent nursing care and effectively participate and contribute towards operational issues in the department
• Decontamination of flexible endoscopes
• Endoscopy instrumentation
• NCM registration is essential
• Significant post-registration experience of different endoscopic procedures
• Endoscopy Course
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510