This job is no longer available
Paediatric Neuro Rehab Staff Nurse - Central London
A unique opportunity for an experienced Neuro Rehab Paediatric Staff Nurse looking for development and progression in a leading private hospital in London.
Internationally renowned for providing outstanding care across a range of acute specialities, this hospital provides and exciting challenge for an enthusiastic Paediatric Nurse to work in their Neuro Rehabilitation unit.
• Undertake extended role such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills needed for a busy ward
• Assess, plan and deliver high standards of nursing care
• Demonstrate good clinical Practice
• NMC registration (RSCN/RN Child)
• Significant Paediatric experience in any area
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510