Staff Nurse/ Community Nurse
Up to £28,000 - £30,000 + & Benefits
PULSE is working with a specialist healthcare organisation, which provides acute healthcare to patients in their own homes. They are now looking to recruit skilled nurses who are able to work autonomously to deliver this service in a home environment in South East London.
The company have extensive experience of working with both NHS and Private hospitals to provide a homecare service for adults. The patients can have a variety of problems but are usually general surgical patients - they have not been officially discharged from the hospital and remain under the care of the doctor.
The role itself will involve the nurse delivering acute care in a patient’s home and sometimes in a hospital ward environment. It is essential therefore that the successful candidate is able to perform venepuncture, cannulate and administer IV drugs. The client will consider nurses from any acute background but due to the nature of the job the successful candidate will need to be confident with excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong nursing background with a minimum of 2 years acute experience in general surgical/orthopaedics
- A driving license and their own vehicle as the role will involve travel to see the patients in their homes
- The ability to undertake venepuncture, administer IV drugs and ideally cannulate as well
- The confidence to work autonomously in delivering patient care
The successful candidate will receive:
- Strong salary and benefits based upon experience
- A company car after a qualifying period
- A £1000 bonus after one year’s service
- Healthcare benefits
- Pension scheme and life assurance policy
- Excellent ongoing learning and development opportunities
Contact Jasmin today on 0207 959 1016 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com