Nurse Manager (2 vacancies)
BMI Healthcare is the largest private hospital group in the UK, our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for all patients treated in our 70 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
We currently have 2 exciting and challenging vacancies for Nurse Managers to work at The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle.
One vacancy is for a Nurse Manager to work on Lancaster ward, which primarily cares for medical patients, and one vacancy is for a Nurse Manager to work on Stafford ward, which primarily cares for surgical patients
Both of the vacancies are full time (37.5 hrs per week), permanent contracts.
To provide clinical leadership and management by:
- Supporting the Director of Clinical Services and Senior Nurses deliver the clinical governance framework and Nursing Strategy
- Providing clinical direction and leadership for the nursing team
- Managing the provision of the 24 hour clinical service
- Co-ordinating and maintaining the delivery of safe clinical quality and care standards
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks as applied to nursing
- Supporting and deputising for the Senior Nurses when required
Please take time to review the attached role profile for further detailed information on all of the responsibilities and accountabilities of these roles.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to launch or further your career in the private healthcare industry, we would like to hear from you.
To be considered for either of these exciting roles, please complete our brief online application form.