This job is no longer available
Locum Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse work available throughout the UK
Chase Medical provides locum work for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses throughout the UK. Due to high demand for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, Chase Medical is looking for Practitioners interested in locum work.
Locum work available in over 300 locations, including:
- North East – Durham, Stockton, Northumberland, Newcastle and Hartlepool
- North West – Lancashire, Cumbria, Cheshire and Great Manchester
- Yorkshire – Sheffield, Doncaster, Bradford, Leeds, Hull
- Lincolnshire – Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Lincoln
- East and West Midlands
- South East – London, Kent, Surrey, Oxfordshire
- East Anglia – Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire
- South and South West – Bristol, Cardiff, Taunton, Hampshire
- And many more…
You must be an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse, with relevant qualifications (including a Prescribing qualification for Nurse Practitioner work).
Locum work available in a variety of Primary Care settings is available, including GP Practices. Long and short shifts available throughout the week (including weekend shifts), including long days and short (afternoon or morning sessions).
Locum work with Chase Medical comes with various benefits, including:
- No minimum number of shifts to work – you take the shifts that suit you, so you can fit locum work around your diary.
- Book shifts up to 6 months in advance!
- Great pay rates – Practice Nurses earn up to £40 per hour including holiday pay, Nurse Practitioners earn up to £55 per hour including holiday pay.
- Excellent service from an agency that believes in “Placing You First”
- A quick and easy joining process – apply today and be ready in a week or 2.
To apply, call 0114 275 7421 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also request a call back on our website, or refer a friend for rewards, on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Are you looking for permanent work? Chase Medical also has permanent position for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, contact us for more information.