This job is no longer available
Thornbury Community Services are looking for Paediatric ITU Nurses with ventilator experience, in the Hampshire and surrounding areas, for a ventilator dependant young girl with complex care needs in Isle of Wight.
Applicants must have a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last three years (Tracheostomy and Ventilator experience essential), hold a valid NMC pin number, and be able to supply clinical and hr references.
Applicants should be friendly, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in community based nursing
Whilst previous community experience is not essential, the RGN must be confident as a lone worker.
Due to the location of the client, it is also desirable that applicants have access to their own vehicle.
• Thornbury Community Services provides 24 hr on call support from a registered nurse
• Highly competitive pay rates and travel allowance of 25p per mile. We will also reimburse up to £40 (per trip) if you use public transport
• Bonus and incentive schemes available
• Option to join stakeholder pension scheme
• Holiday pay paid on every shift
• Easily accessible mandatory training updates
• Regular team meetings to ensure you are up-to-date with changes within the package
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
You can either apply here, or give our dedicated community recruitment team a call or email on 0845 120 5280 or email email@example.com with the reference ‘IOWRGN’.