This job is no longer available
Senior Theatre Practitioner - Norfolk - Full Time - Permanent - £29,000 - £34,000.
Our client, a hospital which is part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join their team in Norfolk.
This role will involve either; working within Anaesthetics or Scrub for a variety of procedures and supporting the Theatre Manager in the daily management of the operating suite.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Remaining clinical; within Anaesthetics or Scrub; assisting with daily operating lists
- Ensuring safe use and maintenance of all equipment
- Participating in meetings
- Staff mentoring
The successful candidate will be
- Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number
- Experienced in either Anaesthetics or Scrub
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 Management qualification
- ILS and ALS trained
- External Anaesthetics Qualification
The salary for this position is £29,000 - £34,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time (37.5 hours) or part time (negotiable).
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at STR Health on 02392 322370 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.