CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSES - CAMBRIDGESHIRE AREA
- Clinical Research Nurses to work in both NHS and private clinical trials units.
- All bands/grades required.
- Exciting opportunities for career development.
- Choose your own flexible shift patterns… Full Time - Part Time - Temporary - Fixed Term.
- Competitive pay dependent on specialisation - band 5 from £13.09 per hr, band 6 from £15.71 per hr, band 7 from £18.74 per hr.
· Subject drug administration.
· Taking and processing specimens.
· Recording observations (vital signs, ECGs, cardiac monitoring, phlebotomy and safety monitoring of adverse events).
· General patient care and welfare.
· Data collection.
· Maintenance of research stocks and supplies .
You must have:
· NMC / RCN registration.
· A valid general nursing qualification / equivalent clinical qualification.
· Recent post-registration experience - Endoscopy / Theatre Recovery experience is advantageous.
· A firm grasp of ICH GCP and legislation.
· Good skills in standard computer packages.
· Organisational and time-management skills - with ability to meet deadlines.
· Fluent in the English language, with good communication skills.
· Eligibility to work in the UK.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975. Any offer of employment will be subject to a Criminal Record Bureau check.
- IRON Recruitment™ is an equal opportunities employer.
Cynthia Akufo-Addo, IRON Recruitment, Email: email@example.com,
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 635 9674 / +44 (0) 7432 329 769