Adult Nurse - RGN - Nottinghamshire
Job Description – Adult Nurse
As an employment agency, Thornbury Nursing Services (TNS) are always looking for Adult Nurses to deliver client specific care to patients with complex care needs within a home setting. Our registered nurses are responsible for day-to-day care of the client, as well as supporting both the patient's family, and any healthcare assistants working within the package. Therefore whilst previous community experience is not essential, you must be confident as a lone worker, as well as working within a team setting.
• Help in the assessing of each patient’s nursing care needs
• Plan, deliver and implement the agreed plan of care
• Discuss the updating of care plans as necessary, and maintain accurate records
• Support and supervise Healthcare Assistants to maintain a high standard of care
• An adult nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years.
• Current NMC registration
• Applicants should be friendly, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in community based nursing
• Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for work purposes
Nursing roles with a difference, this is an opportunity for nurses to focus on providing excellent care and attend to the needs of a patient and their family, developing relationships and providing stability to their care provision. You will have the option of working around existing commitments or taking the exciting step of full-time agency work.
• Thornbury Community Services provides 24 hr on call support from a registered nurse
• Highly competitive pay rates with a travel allowance of 25p per mile. We will also reimburse up to £40 (per trip) if you use public transport
• Bonus and incentive schemes available
• Option to join stakeholder pension scheme
• Holiday pay paid on every shift
• Easily accessible mandatory training updates
• Regular team meetings to ensure you are up-to-date with any changes within your package
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of nursing care in a community setting. If you are looking for an extremely rewarding role join us and help transform the life of a family.