This job is no longer available
Clinical Nurse Manager - Prestigious Independent Elderly Nursing Home
Based in Teddington Salary up to £40,000 per annum
This is an excellent and unique opportunity to join an independent well resourced high quality elderly nursing home. This is a large and reputable elderly nursing home based in the Richmond area ideally located with beautiful views over the River Thames. The home offers a mixture of residential, nursing, dementia and specialist rehab services.
This is a newly created position for an experienced Deputy Manager or Unit Manager with a proven track record in providing sound supervision to a nursing and care team and strong clinical governance across the service. The home is fully compliant and has an established staff team that are committed to delivering high levels of person centred and individualised provisions of care.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all care plans are personalised to each individual, this will include ensuring that all records are up to date and regularly audited as necessary undertaking pre-admission assessments. Your core focus and responsibility will be to monitor clinical standards and maintain high professional nursing standards.
Requirements for this position
- Must be Registered Nurse - Adults with a current PIN - unfortunately RMN candidates will not be considered
- Must have a minimum of 1 years supervisory management experience
- Must have experience of working within elderly nursing homes within the private sector
- Ideally experienced within large nursing home settings
- Able to work fulltime and undertake weekend on call as part of a rota
This presents as an opportunity to join a very professional home with sound financial resource and excellent management leadership and support For further information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection ltd