Theatre Manager - Lincoln - Full Time - Permanent - £33,000 - £36,000.
This hospital; part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Theatre Manager to join their team in Lincoln.
This role will involve providing overall management and co-ordination of the services within the theatre and Endoscopy suit.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Providing clinical and professional leadership to the nursing and non-nursing teams.
- Working under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the theatres.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Organisational skills
- The ability to lead a nursing team through changes in nursing practice
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working skills
- Experience in teaching and assessing, standard setting and auditing
- Theatre experience
- Qualifications in ODP (Operating Department Practitioner) or RGN (Registered General Nurse)
- Up to date registration with NMC or HPC
The successful candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number and experience working as a Theatre Manager or Senior Theatre Practitioner. Relevant managerial or team leader experience is essential to show you are able to take on and lead this team and manage the responsibilities that go along with this role.
The salary for this position is £33,000 - £36,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at STR Health on 02392 322370 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.