Team Leader - Cath Lab
Team Leader - Catheter Lab
BMI Healthcare is the largest private hospital group in the UK, our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for all patients treated in our 70 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people
We currently have an exciting new vacancy for a Cath Lab Team Leader to work within the Cardiac catheter Lab at The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle. This is a full time (37.5 hours per week), permanent contract.
- This Team Leader will lead the Clinical Team working within the Cardiac Catheter Lab (CCL) and manage the nursing cover required for Interventional cardiology and Imaging procedures to deliver BMI Alexandra key performance targets in the areas of cardiology. Other key relationships will include the consultants, nurses, radiographers, Heads of Departments, Senior nurse and Critical Care staff
- The post holder will have management, clinical and teaching responsibilities with the emphasis of the post always being to deliver the highest possible standard of care to patients.
- The post holder will work regularly on clinical shifts in Cardiac Catheter Lab and Imaging department leading a team of nominated staff. They will provide leadership; supervision and development of junior staff ensuring standards of care are met.
- The post holder will participate in the teaching and development of staff as well as the day to day management of Cardiac Catheter Lab.
- PLEASE NOTE - Applicants must be a fully qualified, registered nurses to be eligible to apply
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to launch or further your career in the private healthcare industry, we would like to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form.