Community Care Co-ordinator
Community Care Coordinator
Job Title – Community Care Coordinator
Location – Long Ashton, Bristol
Salary & benefits:
· Salary £16,500
· Plus a discretionary OTE bonus
Stakeholder Pension with Contributions
· 30 days annual leave entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays) rising to 33 days after 2 years service and 36 days after 5 year
· Life Assurance
· Child Care Vouchers
· Further benefits available
With 29 years' experience, Thornbury Nursing Services is a market leading organisation supplying all aspects of the UK health care market with high quality nursing solutions. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide our clients and nurses with a highly professional and instantly available service. We deliver an exceptional service to both our patients and our clients by ensuring every nurse we represent meets the most rigorous professional standards. (Thornbury Nursing Services is a Sister company to Pulse Healthcare).
Community Care Team;
Thornbury Community Services provide a flexible professional service to meet the needs of adults, children and young people in their own homes, who require nursing or care assistance with their daily living. Tailored packages of care are designed to help individuals manage their condition in the comfort of their own home to sustain quality and independence.
We continue to experience ongoing increased demand from our clients throughout England and Wales and as a result a vacancy has arisen to work full time within our Community Care Team as a Community Care Coordinator, located at our offices in Long Ashton, just a few minutes from Bristol City Centre.
Reporting to the Community Care Team Leader; the Community Care Coordinator would act as an
· initial point of contact for community customers and to fulfil routine and complex requests in relation to individual packages,
· respond to enquiries from clients and field staff, perform routine and complex transactions and customer care activities
· Provide guidance and support to field staff working in community placements
· To present professional, courteous and knowledgeable behaviour to clients, service users, field staff and colleagues alike
· Work as team member covering rostered shifts over a 7 day period, including some weekend and evening work.
If you can work independently whilst at the same time be part of a team, use your initiative, show attention to detail, are good at problem solving, with excellent communication skills and a good working knowledge of basic computer software, reliable and flexible, please forward your full CV, detailing your experience to the HR department at HR@ukics.com.