This job is no longer available
Prison Staff Nurse - Suffolk
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Prison Nurse to work for a leading independent provider of health and social care based in South East Suffolk.
Internationally renowned for clinical excellence, this health provider offers an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic Nurse looking to excel in their career.
• Carry out and develop if required nurse lead clinics within agreed guidelines and protocols
• Assume responsibility for development, implementation and evaluation of patient care and standards.
• Review the patient history of follow up attendees, undertake appropriate examination and tests, and organise treatment where necessary.
• Refer patients to other health care professionals or agencies where appropriate.
• Responsible for providing patients and carers with up to date information regarding their condition.
• NMC Registered
• Significant experience in a similar setting
• Evidence of updating practice and continued professional development
• Willing to undertake education/courses relevant to area of practice and service development
• Experience of working with Children desirable
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510