This job is no longer available
Have you managed a successful team in a healthcare or homecare setting? Are you passionate about providing excellent service? If that sounds like you we have the perfect opportunity! We are looking for someone who can manage key tasks such as supervising homecarers, creating risk assessments for service users and maintaining CQC compliance in our busy Exeter office.
You will need passion, motivation, a commitment to excellence and the ability to inspire your team. It's a busy environment and you will be communicating with clients and members of staff as well as your Business Centre Manager. Experience in homecare or as a team leader in a healthcare setting is absolutely key for this role.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is a privately owned and highly successful Healthcare Employment business, which has doubled in size in recent years. This growth is due to our passion for success, our commitment to quality, our innovative and market-leading IT innovations, and our fantastic team.
Great jobs like this don't come around that often, so make sure you apply now!
Job Title: Business Centre Team Leader
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
Salary: £20k - £22K DOE plus bonus opportunity up to £6K
Closing date: 1st January 2013, 17:00
Purpose of role:
To co-ordinate branch activities, professionally manage the recruitment & induction process for healthcare and homecare staff and provide a professional and responsive service to clients and healthcare workers by matching work to skilled and trained staff.
- Assist and support the Manager in the operation of the branch
- Supervise and develop Office Staff
- To work effectively with the team to source, recruit and develop a wide ranging and varied healthcare and homecare workforce to meet the needs of existing client base, and look for opportunities to develop the workforce to enable movement into new business areas in the locality, ensuring each team member is effectively and regularly communicated with and keeps their availability up to date.
- Receiving bookings by telephone, accurately recording dates and hours, number of staff required and any specific skills.Make contact with available staff and confirm bookings as required, confirming any specialist requests or requirements.
- Carry out Homecare and HCA interviews of potential new staff and maintain the recruitment for both HCA and Trained Staff.
- Effectively schedule home care staff to ensure homecare client receive appropriately skill carers
- Supervision and development of homecarers to include appraisals, induction of new staff and maintaining training records
- Completion of care and risk assessments for service users
- To manage candidates and clients compliance in accordance with the Law, regulations as set out by the Care Quality Commission and within the company's policies & procedures and enforce compliance across the Team, including NMC checks and Newcross ID Badges
- Arrange client visits and manage Business Centre diary.
- Make telephone sales calls to clients Maintain and utilise internal database system to log booking and generate staff availability.
- Receive and process staff timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Assist with training course booking and process training credits as required.
- Manage the purchase and allocation of staff uniform
This list is not exhaustive and may be amended through agreement at any time.
All Business Centre staff are required to work as a team to meet the overall values and objectives of Newcross.
- Proven track record of Home care experience
- Previous Team Management Experience
- Good standard of general education
- 2+ years Sales / Customer Service experience
- Competent user MS Office
- Self-starter with high personal energy
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent team player, naturally helpful
- Good time management Skills
- 2+ years Recruitment Experience