This job is no longer available
Recovery Practitioner - Cheshire - Full Time - Fixed Term Contract (Sept 2013) - £23,000 - £25,000.
Our client; a hospital which is part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for an experienced Recovery Practitioner to join their team in Cheshire to cover maternity leave.
This role will involve covering for an expected 6-12 months in the recovery room; recovering patients who have undergone a variety of different procedures from orthopaedics to ophthalmic's.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Recovering patients from a variety of procedures
- Ensuring safe use and maintenance of all equipment
- Participating in meetings when required
- Staff mentoring for junior members of the team
The successful candidate will be
- Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number
- Experienced in Recovery
- An excellent communicator and a team player
- Motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
The salary for this position is £23,000 - £25,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time with overtime. There are no night shifts, but you will be expected to take part in the on-call rota.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Andy Carr at STR Health on 02392 322370 and email your CV to email@example.com.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.