Paediatric Ward Nurses - London
HCL Permanent is currently working with a NHS trust based in Central London to recruit an experience nurses to work in the Paediatric ward. This ward specialises in the care of babies and children up to the age of 16, with heart and lung problems, who may require medical treatment.
- NMC registered
- Minimum 6 months post registration experience
- Must have excellent clinical and organizational skills combined with good communication and inter-personal skills.
Salary: £25,411 + £33,150 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
- 27 days holiday per annum plus 8 public holidays
- Hospital accommodation available
- Eligibility to join NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to occupational health services
- Subsidised childcare facilities
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Good pay progression based on application of knowledge and skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered for it then please submits your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to find out more about the position please contact JANA on 0207 861 8950.