Due to an exciting period of growth we now have job vacancies in the Plymouth area for Homecarers. You will be delivering an exceptional standard of care to clients in their own homes who rely on your assistance to live their lives with dignity.
We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates who can offer commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients within the community. You will be a confident lone worker experienced in delivering personal care and promoting independence.
All our Homecarers need to have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months paid experience in a care environment
- Referees from previous employments covering the last 3 years
- Driving licence and access to a car to use in conjunction with your job
Benefits for our Homecarers include:
- Excellent rates of pay with night and weekend enhancements plus special bank holiday rates.
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- CRB search costs refunded after qualifying period.
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day.
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
Apply today for fast track through our recruitment process and you could be working your first shift for us in under 2 weeks time! Call 0800 252 881 or click the Apply Now link below.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.