RMN Substance Misuse
RMN – Substance Misuse
£21,000 - 25,000 per annum
PULSE are working with a 12-bedded independent unit who specialise in the management and treatment of substance misuse, addiction and detox rehabilitation. This unit is the first step in the recovery process. The home is based in a rural and therapeutic environment, easily accessible to Bradford and surrounding areas. Due to demand, they now require a qualified RMN or RGN for a Staff Nurse post. Newly qualified nurses who have completed relevant placements in substance misuse, dual diagnosis and personality disorder may also be considered!
The overall objective is to work with a specific client base, keeping service users informed of their symptoms and care packages, as well as co-ordinating after care.
Brief overview of objectives include:
- To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatments
- To be accountable for own professional practice
- High standards of clinical documentation
- Providing insights into the nature of individual illnesses
- Effectively co-ordinating group work and counselling
- Providing assistance to determine personal goals such as housing, employment and personal health
- Ensure knowledge and compliance of all legislative company policies
- Strong communication skills
- Effective organisation skills
Working with this exciting and successful organisation, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a host of other benefits.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the role must be qualified mental health nurse or general nurse with recent relevant experience, working with substance misuse and detox. Experience within in-patients or a community environment is also desirable. Candidates must have the ability to work on own initiative and have shift leadership skills. Applicants also must be flexible to work shifts patterns including nights.
PULSE are dedicated recruiters for the Healthcare sector and we pride ourselves on securing the ideal roles for our professional candidates.