Experienced Healthcare Assistants HCA, Full or Part Time
We're currently looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work for our Bristol office, but be based in and around Bath.
Our clients come from all parts of the healthcare sector, and as a Healthcare Assistant you could be working in a range of different settings from acute care to nursing homes. If you have a proven track record of providing excellent quality care, we want to hear from you!
All our Healthcare Assistants need to have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months paid experience in a care environment
- Referees from previous employments covering the last 3 years
Benefits for our Healthcare Assistants include:
- Excellent rates of pay with night and weekend enhancements plus special bank holiday rates.
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- CRB search costs refunded after qualifying period.
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day.
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
Apply today for fast track through our recruitment process and you could be working your first shift for us in under 2 weeks time! Call 0800 252 881 or click the Apply Now link below.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.