This job is no longer available
With excellent local client relationships across Falkirk and the surrounding areas we currently have ongoing opportunities for Experienced Homecarers.
We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates who can offer commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients within the community. You will be a confident lone worker experienced in delivering personal care and promoting independence.
All our Homecarers need to have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months paid experience in a care environment
- Referees from previous employments covering the last 3 years
- Driving licence and access to a car to use in conjunction with your job
Benefits for our Homecarers include:
- Excellent rates of pay with night and weekend enhancements plus special bank holiday rates.
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- PVG search costs refunded after qualifying period.
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day.
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
Apply today for fast track through our recruitment process and you could be working your first shift for us in under 2 weeks time! Call 0800 252 881 or click the Apply Now link below.
We are a privately owned and highly successful Healthcare Employment business, which has doubled in size in recent years. This growth is due to our passion for success, our commitment to quality, our innovative and market-leading IT innovations and our fantastic team. We strive to deliver the best quality service and we are looking for like-minded team players who have great customer service skills, a passion to succeed and a proven track record of achievement.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.