Our beautiful Hazelmere Care Home is recruiting Registered Nurses for either Days or Night shifts.
Bank, Full time or Part time work available.
About the role
- You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care and clinical excellence
- Leading a team, you’ll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans, ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents are met
- Other key duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying to policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will really get to know our residents and their families, promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect
- You will motivate and mentor your team, delivering teaching sessions and guiding the professional development of junior colleagues.
Who we’re looking for
As a Level 1 Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number, you will not only have a genuine passion for elderly care, but you’ll also understand the importance of the right things done well.
What’s in it for you?
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
About the Home
Hazelmere House Nursing Home
Hazelmere House is a 60 bedded care home nestled in the peaceful and desirable country setting of Wilmslow near Manchester, and offers exceptional accommodation for older people. At Hazelmere House every resident is treated as an individual with a range of support available, from long term nursing and residential care to short term including respite, convalescence, palliative and post-operative care. Hazelmere also provides specialist rehabilitation and specialist care for people with Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Be the nurse you want to be.