Deputy Manager - Fleet, Hampshire
Deputy Manager – Bupa Care Homes
Freelands Croft Nursing Home - Fleet, Hampshire
About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home’s care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Who we’re looking for
Ideally, you will be a level one Registered Nurse
Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
What’s in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
- Pension and life assurance available
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better. Please apply now.