Senior Operations Manager
Position: Senior Operations Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 23rd November 2012
Our client is the largest operator of independent sector treatment centres in the UK and is very active across a wide spectrum of primary care services. They operate GP practices, NHS walk-in centres and GP out-of-hours services, as well as highly innovative Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services.
We are actively recruiting a Senior Operations Manager to join a multidisciplinary team at Lincolnshire Intermediate Musculo-Skeletal Service (LIMSS). This service provides local access to a range of musculoskeletal assessments and treatments, helping to reduce patient waiting times and maximise convenience.
This service operates across Lincolnshire from eight convenient locations that offer a safe and secure setting in existing health centres and hospitals. The doctors and other staff working in LIMSS are fully qualified, experienced and registered with professional healthcare bodies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be a pro-active manager of day to day operations within the service
- Maintaining the strategic direction and delivering the agreed contractual requirements and targets and managing the service within its financial framework
- Responsibility for all aspects of personnel, financial reporting, IM&T and general management of the service
Skills & experience
- Ideally you will hold a degree and / or an appropriate professional qualification or equivalent
- Experience of effectively managing a team
- Sound understanding of clinical governance
- Be experienced in managing shifts and have an awareness of Risk Assessment
- Excellent communication skills
- A quality focused and innovative approach with the ability to solve problems and implement action plans
PULSE recruits health and social care professionals for temporary and permanent jobs in the UK and abroad. We are the UK’s leading independent provider of healthcare bank staff management services and also provide all kinds of specialist care packages in the home and in the community.
We’re an approved supplier to the NHS and we hold contracts with NHS trusts, private hospitals, social service departments and local authorities nationwide. We also work with hospitals in Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
In 2010, for the second year running, PULSE was named Staffing Agency of the Year by the respected industry publication, Health Investor.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your cv to Melina.Bolton@pulsejobs.com or call 0161 245 4453