This job is no longer available
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for Registered Nurses looking to work in Clinical Research.
Working for a renowned clinical research company whose research and development is at the forefront of their company, you will ideally be from an acute/ A&E background. Although newly qualified RGN's may apply.
Previous experience in Research is not essential although a keen interest in this area of nursing is essential! 3 x Research Nurse and 1 x Senior Research Nurse positions at their state of the art Cambridgeshire facility.
Provision of research nursing services including the running of clinical trial recruitment and execution. Supporting a multi-disciplinary team including physicians and research specialists to provide robust, GCP compliant data whilst ensuring the interests of the research volunteers taking part in the studies
- Performing clinical assessments as per protocol
- Completion of study related documents eg logs, source data and CRFs
- Adhere to Company SOPs, protocols and Health and Safety Regulations
- Any other duties as delegated by the Senior Research Nurse
- Providing guidance and mentoring to Research Nurses, Clinical Administrators and Clinical Support Specialists (CSS) in the screening environment
- Use of expertise to input into the development of SOPS and other procedural documents
- Assist the Senior Research Nurse in staffing requirements and input in overall scheduling of staff
- Responsibility for the supervision of clinical staff in the screening unit as delegated by the Senior Research Nurse
Any other duties as delegated by the Senior Research Nurse
In return we offer comprehensive benefits package and salaries up to £30,000.
For more information or to apply, please call Daniella on 0161 245 4453 or respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.