This job is no longer available
Manager - Rehabilitation Services
£55,000 to £75,000 - negotiable dependent on experience
Contract or permanent
Based in Doha, Qatar - Middle East
Tax-free income, plus furnished accommodation, air flights, private healthcare & generous holidays
Premiere People International Healthcare based in the UK are recruiting for our esteemed client based in Doha, Qatar. Scheduled to open in early 2013, a State of the Art Medical and Research Centre will be the Middle East's first academic medical centre designed to the best international standards. Currently in the project-planning phase the Centre will be a 400 bed specialist Obstetrics and Paediatrics research hospital that will provide world class patient-focused clinical services for women and children, medical education, and biomedical research in an ultra-modern all-digital facility.
The Manager -Rehabilitative Services, in collaboration with the medical staff coordinates the planning and service activation activities of the Rehabilitation Dept which includes Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Child Life Services; is responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures, patient care activities, unit operations and staff competencies. The Rehabilitation Manager will ensure that recruiting, commissioning, on-boarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities for the department are carried out in accordance with project plans and timelines.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy with a minimum of 5 years of Rehab Services Management experience or a Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy with a minimum of 7 years relevant Rehab Services Management experience.
- Must have the above experience in an academic medical centre or university hospital the UK, US, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Experience in managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in organizing data and generating thorough, accurate , timely reports.
- Experience with Clinical Information Systems either as an end user, super user or build contributor.
- Current Licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office, and Excel.
- Ability to use search engines and data bases for evidence based practice/internet research.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong group presentation skills.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
** Applicants who do not meet ALL of the requirements set out above cannot be considered**