This job is no longer available
Critical Care Nurses – head for Saudi Arabia!
Pulse International is looking for Registered Nurses for the Critical Care Units of the 900-bed King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre in Riyadh.
This superb, ultra-modern hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission of International Accreditation (JCIA) and is a tertiary referral centre for most specialties. It’s situated just two kilometres from the centre of Riyadh.
There are posts at Staff Nurse and Charge Nurse level in the following areas:
- General Intensive Care
- Medical Intensive Care
- Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care
The benefits of working at the hospital include:
· Tax-free salary
· Great opportunities for career development
· Free, comfortable accommodation and utilities
· Excellent recreational facilities
· Free medical insurance and emergency dental treatment
· 54 days’ annual leave
· Airfares paid + annual flights home
· Fun in the sun while you save loads of money
The successful candidates for these posts will be western-trained Registered Nurses with at least two years post-registration experience in the appropriate specialty..
For more information please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we’ll contact you directly.