This job is no longer available
Theatre Practitioner Anaesthetics / Scrub / Recovery - Lancashire - Full Time Permanent - £25 - 27K
A private hospital in Lancashire has a job available for a Theatre Practitioner with Anaesthetic, Scrub and recovery experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the care provision within the Operating Department whilst managing your team
- Providing a high level of care to patients during their perioperative period
- Making sure that all anaesthetic, surgical, recovery equipment, drugs, consumables have all been checked, assembled and prepared
- Coordinating the supplies and equipment at the post operative stage of care
- Administering drugs and fluids
- Complying with infection prevention and control policies
- Completing all surgical checks
You will be a Registered Practitioner and have an NMC or HPC Registration and you must have attended an anaesthetics course. You will be required to work on an on call rota.
If you meet all the above criteria and are looking for your next move then would like to hear from you. Please send your cv to Simon Lazarus